Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Journey

I am going to try my hardest to start blogging again. This time I actually have something that I am passionate about to blog about. As of February 9th, I started my weight lose journey! Started several times before but this time I have taken huge steps to make sure that is stays! I joined Curves on that day and have now been 1 month. I have lost 4 inches in a month!!! YAH!!!! That is huge. I have lost weight before but it never stayed away. I guess I left a return address everytime..... Well this time (because i am paying monthly also) I have not only changed my eatting but am working out at Curves. I have never worked out before so this has all been new to me. I never had a weight issue until after I had been married for about a year.

Well, weight, be afraid be very afraid!!!!!! I am going to be your worst nightmare!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment