Monday, April 27, 2009

Recipe Monday (April 27th)

My recipe today is again a Southern Comfort Food. I give you CROCK POT MAC AND CHEESE. This is so good the day after also. I love it because you can make it and forget about it. This is my variation that I tinkered with to get it to the way my family loves. This is also a great dish to take to pot luck dinners.

Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
1 (8 oz.) box of large macaroni noodles
1 Can of evaporated milk
1/2 stick of butter
4 1/2 cups Freshly shredded charp cheddar cheese
2 cups regular milk
2 eggs
2 tbsp. oil
Salt and Pepper to taste

Cook macaroni until almost done (do not overcook). Mix all other ingredients together. Take a paper towel and dip into the oil and grease the inside of crock-pot. Mix macaroni and mixture into crock-pot. Cook on low for about 3 hours. Stirring occasionaly during so it doesn't stick to crock-pot. Enjoy!

See y'all later.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment