Monday, June 15, 2009

Blue Plate Monday




Finally getting back in the swing of things. Here is my recipe for the BLUE PLATE MONDAY (hosted by www.deniablydomestic.blogspot.com). Her blog is my favorite recipe blog stop.
Here is my recipe this week. After the heat got hot in Florida last week on vacation, I thought of this very simple, very quick, very sweet drink.
This is a great drink to have on a hot day outside while watching the kids play carefree, at a bbq or just by yourself on the porch reading a good book (for my-it is always something by James Patterson).

Watermelon Lemonade

All you do is take 1 pound of seedless watermelon and puree it. Then put into 1 quart lemonade. I love to have my lemonade just on the frosty side.

I have had this recipe for a while but this morning, found the same recipe in the Country Living Magazine. They have other great watermelon recipes in this months issue. So, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer - this sounds so refreshing! Thank you for sharing. It has gotten pretty warm here in Missouri as well. It would not be so bad without the humidity, but I am a transplant and I whine about the humidity a good deal! Geez! I am so glad you have stopped by my little corner of the world and hope that you will be back again to share some more! ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete