Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Wonder

On our trip home from Florida, dear hubby used his GPS to navigate us to Disney and then back home. I sat there and listen to this lady tell us where to turn. If we got off on the wrong exit she would tell us where to turn around and get back on the right road. As I was listening, I thought God wants to be my GPS. I think of it as God's Positional System. He works the same way. When we get off track, he tries to tell us to get back on track. Instead of yelling at us in that monotone voice like the lady in the GPS, he tells us through his word "the BIBLE".
Just thought I would share what was on my little mind this morning before it got filled with needless things floating through like seperating clothes for laundry and cleaning the bathroom.
Thanks for stopping by.
See ya'll later.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment